[gptalk] Re: Roaming Profiles/ Folder redirection

  • From: "Robert De Gracia" <degracia1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 15:20:50 -0500

That is partly my concern, if a single user has multiple machines with 2
different contents of Application Data, wouldnt Folder redirection point to
a single redirected location on the server?

We currently have Citrix users with redirected desktops, which has proved to
be successful
thus far. So we are trying to implement a folder redirection plan for our
workstation users