[gptalk] Re: Roaming Profile

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 20:36:32 -0800

Dinh

The only way you can do this is by adding that Group to each profile after
its created using something like cacls.exe. I don't believe that you can do
it at the top level profiles share because those profiles that get created
do not inherit the permissions of the parent folder, for obvious reasons.

Darren