[gptalk] Restriction Help

  • From: hboogz <hboogz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 14:30:19 -0500

I'm about to implement a GPO for my TS/Citrix Server OU.

I don't want any user saving to their " Desktop" folder. How can i restrict
saving to this location and the main root c:\ location ?

I am going to use the program hidecalc to hide the drives, but i'd like to
know where i can set this restriction up in Group Policy.

I'm running Windows 2003 Standard and the TS/Citrix Servers are running the
same OS

I'd also like to know ho to restrict the size of everyone's Temporary
Internet Folder .

Thanks as always,

--
HBooGz:\>