[gptalk] Re: Restricted Groups - appending to local administrators

  • From: "Omar Droubi" <omar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 11:59:46 -0700

Just type in the name of the local group and don't worry about specifying your
workstation name.

Remember that the GPO will be linked to an OU that contains the PCs you want to
apply the policy to and it will just look for the local group that has the name
you specify. See the figure for adding the domain "HelpDesk" group to the local
computers Remote Desktop Users group.

Omar