[gptalk] Restricted Groups - appending to local administrators

  • From: Auld Colin <colin.auld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:28:38 +0100

Is there a way to *add* a member to the local administrators group on a
member server using Restricted Groups?  I know that, normally, a Restricted
Group policy will remove any existing members and replace them with those
set in the policy.  But what I'd like to do is use Restricted Groups to
extend the list i.e. leave the existing members as they are...

Col

|* This e-mail, and any attachments, is confidential and for the use of the
addressee only.
|* If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone +44 (0) 1506 408700
|* We do not accept legal responsibility for this e-mail or any viruses.
|* All e-mails sent and received by us are monitored.
|* Contracts cannot be concluded with us by e-mail.
|* This message has been sent from a member of the British Energy Group (the
"Group").
|* The parent company of the Group is British Energy Group plc, a company
registered in Scotland, registered number 270184, and having its registered
office at