[gptalk] Re: Restrict access to Drives (Windows 2000)

  • From: "Martin Hugo" <Martin_Hugo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 07:42:54 -0400

Ah, I see, so they can save to network share?  How about folder redirect
and disable "save as" in Word (using ADMs), and don't allow any other
programs to run?

As far as the paper theft is concerned, you have to have trust in your
employees, you can't erase their minds when they walk out the door ;)

Martin T. Hugo
Network Administrator
Hilliard City Schools
Tel: 614-921-7102