[gptalk] Re: Restrict access to Drives (Windows 2000)

  • From: Linux'o Mania <linuxomania@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 08:05:19 +0100 (BST)

The point is that as per client's policy they should not save anything on local
desktop. Earlier they were using paper-pencil only, but that was vulnerable
too. Imaging a situation where I can write confidential details on paper & take
it out & sell it. (Recently there's been many cases like this).
  Regds,
  LP

Martin Hugo <Martin_Hugo@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Or you could have them use paper and pencil.  Sorry but I can't
imagine using a computer as a glorified notepad.  If I am going to type
something I darned well better be able to save it, otherwise what's the point?

Martin T. Hugo
Network Administrator
Hilliard City Schools
Tel: 614-921-7102
Martin_Hugo@xxxxxxxx

 Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Tryit now.