[gptalk] Re: Restrict access to Drives (Windows 2000)

  • From: Linux'o Mania <linuxomania@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 08:03:13 +0100 (BST)

That's a very good option, thanks, but how do I replicate it to 500+
workstations then?
  Are you recommding that I change the original Notepad.exe & then copy it to
all 500+ workstations using a batch/vbscript file in Computer Startup Event?

  Regds,
  LP

"Bob Coffman - Info From Data Corp." <bcoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      > Are there any other viewpoints of the group?

  You could try removing the save option or file menu from a copy of your
notepad.exe using Resource Hacker.

 Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Tryit now.