[gptalk] Re: Restrict Users From Creating Shares

  • From: "Buonora, Craig (SABIC Innovative Plastics, consultant)" <Craig.Buonora@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 14:05:46 -0400

Thank you for the reply. Currently we are not in production with 2008
nor Vista so the ADMX files I am sure will not work with XP let alone
2K. I definitely am trying to prevent users from creating new shares,
but not totally remove the current ones until they are evaluated.

Thank you for the comments,

Craig