[gptalk] Remove Run with GP

  • From: "Savanah Garrison" <sgarrison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 15:15:51 -0500

I'm also having a problem with getting the Run command to disappear.

I have gone to User Configuration | Administrative templates | Start
Menu and Taskbar and enabled "Remove Run menu from Start Menu"  and then
rebooted everything.  All my other changes apply just fine, but that one
doesn't.

I have worked around it with a registry edit on the actual server, but
I'd definitely rather the GP worked correctly.

Thank you!

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This electronic transmission and any documents or
other writings sent with it constitute confidential information intended
only for the named recipient.  If you have received this communication
in error, do not read it. Please reply to the sender that you have
received the message in error, then delete the message.  Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or the taking of any action concerning the
contents of this communication or any attachment(s) by anyone other than
the named recipient is strictly prohibited.