[gptalk] Remove Active Directoy Search

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 12:14:12 +0100

Hi

Can I remove the Search Active Directory facility in Vista using a policy as I
do not want end users finding out any AD information

Thanks
ROn

Ronnie Hamilton CCNA
Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland
Naas Road
Dublin
Tel : 01 4011253
 <<Picture (Metafile)>>

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you have received this email in error, please advise by return email and delete
all copies of the message.

Windows bitmap