[gptalk] Re: Remote desktop client

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 16:17:02 -0800

Kevin-

There isn't anything out of the box for this, specifically because settings
like these are not simple on/off registry values ,but are usually more
complicated binary values stuffed into one or more places in the registry. I
seem to remember a command-line utility that was available for this, but
can't remember the name. Maybe someone else can remember.

Darren