[gptalk] Re: Remote Policy

  • From: Darren Mar-Elia <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:01:48 -0800

The other point here, that I missed, is that computers will get firewall policy
updates in the background during those refresh intervals. If you need that to
be more reliable (i.e. refreshes to happen at a certain time) you could already
distribute gpupdate scheduled tasks to all those systems or use a tool like my
rgprefresh or SpecOps GPUpdate

Darren