[gptalk] Re: Registry.pol

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 09:18:16 -0500

If you know what registry keys you're looking for, then why don't you
just recreate the ADM manually and set them back to not configured?

Jamie Nelson | Systems Engineer | Systems Support, Information
Technology | I N T E G R I S Health | Phone 405.552.0903 | Fax
405.553.5687 | http://www.integrisok.com

From: Nate Bahta <nathaniel.bahta@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Hey all,
>
> Anyone know a good (free) way to edit the registry.pol file from a
> gpo?  There are some settings in a gpo of ours that we no longer have
> the ADM template for and I need to strip them out and recreate the adm

> template, so first I want to strip them out of the registry.pol file.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Nate

protection under state and federal law. This information is intended to be for
the use of the individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of
this information is prohibited and may be punishable by law. If you have
received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us immediately by
electronic mail (reply).