[gptalk] Re: Registry to ADM

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 17:53:55 -0500

When viewing administrative templates that contain "preference"
settings, you must uncheck the "Only show policy settings that can be
fully managed" checkbox under View > Filtering in the Group Policy
editor.

Jamie Nelson | Systems Engineer | Systems Support, Information
Technology | I N T E G R I S Health | Phone 405.552.0903 | Fax
405.553.5687 | http://www.integrisok.com