[gptalk] Re: Reg Entry

  • From: "Gray Troutman" <jgraytroutman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 12:11:08 -0700

Only curious here, but is there a reason you're not just running a login
script with the line "regedit \\YourDC\Netlogon\ZipRegistryKey.reg"?  I
can't recall if Regedit recognizes UNC names, but even if it doesn't, using
"net use t: \\YourDC\Netlogon" (or whatever drive you wanted) and then
removing the mapping immediately afterwards would work.