[gptalk] Re: Reading apply permissions

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 17:01:27 -0800

Well, you won't see a Apply GP permission on the registry.pol file because
that permission is specific to AD and registry.pol is in the file system.
GPMC comes with a bunch of scripts and you can use the DumpGPOInfo.wsf
script to view the perms. On a given GPO or you can craft your own script to
do if you're comfortable with scripting.