[gptalk] Re: Random machines not applying policies

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 08:02:32 -0800

The only thing I can think of that would cause an inability to read the
History keys would be permissions issues on those keys or some kind of
corruption or bad data being written to those keys, but I must admin I've
never seen that. Have you tried putting some logging into your logon script
to see what error is getting returned when the script runs? Or check out
this article on script troubleshooting: