[gptalk] Re: RSOP Reporting

  • From: "Alan & Margaret" <Syspro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 06:58:15 +1000

Hi Jamie,

We have a tool that may achieve what you want. It is called PolMan. It doesn't
extract info from RSOP reports, but it does have the facility to compare the
Resultant Set of Policies depending on the Site, OU, Group memberships of the
Machine and User. It also allows you to save all of the polices and then do a
comparison some time in the future. The format of the report is not quite as
elegant as an RSOP report, but all of the info is in there.

You can download a free trial from out site. It is one of the more advanced
features of the product so you may wish to get back to me if you have troubles
doing it.

 Alan Cuthbertson

 Policy Management Software:-
http://www.sysprosoft.com/index.php?ref=activedir&f=pol_summary.shtml