[gptalk] RSAT, GPMC and AGPM Question

  • From: jfvanmeter@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (gpotalk)
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 18:06:38 +0000

Hello everyone, I installed a single Vista SP1 and RSAP into one of my virtaul
domains to test the Power Scheme Extensions. This all went fine after I
installed xmllite and cse on a xp workstation.

The question I have is I was look at the RSAP console and couldn't find the
Change Control Container that you see in AGPM. Does RSAP support Change
Control? Does GPMC on WIn2k8 support change control like AGPM does?

Take Care and Have Fun --John

--
"When the legend becomes fact, print the legend."