[gptalk] RES: Re: Help With Local GPO

  • From: "Maurit Pereira Fagundes" <Maurit.Fagundes@xxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 10:39:28 -0300

Darren

Thanks for your help. Let me ask you one more thing:

Can I create a custom pol file, put it in an different location (system32, for
instance) and apply it to a specific local windows xp user?

Is that possible?

I know a program made by a developer that creates a local user and applies to
the user a restricted desktop. I think it is by GPO, but no other users are
affected. Unfortunately I do not have access to the source code. I will look
for it, if I find any new information, I let you know.

Thanks again.