[gptalk] Re: Quick Launch gone from Windows 2000 machines...[Scanned]

  • From: "Craig Judd" <craig.judd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:26:14 +0100

As far as I remember you have to remove the policy that prevents changes to
the task bar. Then it should re-appear
Regards
Craig

On 31/7/08 08:54, "Katy Wilson" <Katy.Wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sand I have NO idea where in the GPO I could have caused this to happen??
> It¹s not happened on the XP machinesS HEEELP!!!
>
> Thank you J
>
> Katy Wilson
> Network Analyst
> tel: 01277 230656
> fax: 01277 230782
> www.employerservices.co.uk <http://www.employerservices.co.uk/>
>

> Employer Services Ltd. registered in England. Registered number: 03802573.
> Registered Office: 66 North Quay, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk. NR30 1HE
>
> This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may well also be legally
> privileged. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.
>
> Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from
> your system.
> Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to
> any other person: to do so could be a breach of confidence.
>
> Thank you for your co-operation. Please contact us on  +44 (0)1277  230656 or
> email postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you need assistance.

Parkstone Grammar School has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that
any
attachment to this email has been swept for viruses.  However, the school
cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software
viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus check before
opening any attachment. If you have any queries please contact ICT Support at
Parkstone Grammar School.

JPEG image