[gptalk] Re: Question on IE Custom Java settings

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:46:14 -0700

Mary-

I didn't see a picture attached (it may have been stripped by the list
server) but the only Java settings I know of that are exposed in ADM are in
Computer (or User) Configuration\admin templates\windows components\internet
explorer\internet control panel\security page and then you choose the zone
you want to configure and there is a Java Permissions policy within there.

Darren