[gptalk] Question about the way apps run

  • From: "Chris Schlehlein" <chris.schlehlein@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 11:51:02 -0500

In windows you can specify which applications are associated with
specific applications, like when you open a .tiff file, MS document and
imaging viewer opens. Is anyone aware of a GP setting that controls this
so that we can force these changes to our users PC's?

Chris

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, and any documents, files, or
previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain information that is
confidential, proprietary, and/or legally privileged.  If the reader of this
e-mail message is neither the intended recipient nor an employee or an agent
responsible for delivering this e-mail message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
distribution of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender by replying to the e-mail
message and delete it from your computer, without reading it or saving it in
any manner.