[gptalk] Re: Question

  • From: "Rich A. Wilson" <RWilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:37:06 -0400

THANK YOU

Darren Mar-Elia
      &
John Cook

I've been running a w2k Vm for so long just for Logon script management...

Rich Wilson
Network Administrator

             "Darren Mar-Elia"
             <darren@xxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             gptalk-bounce@fre                                          cc
             elists.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [gptalk] Re: Question
             06/03/2007 05:16
             PM

             Please respond to
             gptalk@freelists.
                    org

Rich-
Check out this KB article that I wrote and see if it helps:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;555218

Darren