[gptalk] Re: Pulling out paths from Group Policy

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 09:43:33 -0600

Darren's free GP Software Installation Viewer Utility should do exactly
what you need. It will show you everything you're deploying across your
domain, the MSI path, and the GPO responsible for the install.

http://www.gpoguy.com/FreeTools/FreeToolsLibrary/tabid/67/agentType/View
/PropertyID/82/Default.aspx

Regards,

Jamie Nelson | Operations Consultant | BI&T Infrastructure-Intel | Devon
Energy Corporation | Work: 405.552.8054 | Mobile: 405.200.8088 |
http://www.dvn.com