[gptalk] Problems propagating GPO settings

  • From: "Piet Slaghekke" <pslaghekke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 19:14:17 -0400

Hello everyone,

I am having some trouble with GPO being pushed out to my machines.

I am only seeing security settings being propagated to the local GPO on my
machines.

When I run mmc with the local computer policy object snap-in,  I can see that
the security settings are being propagated, but I cannot see anything in the
software folders even though I am pushing out software at the user as well as
the computer level. The software is showing up in the add/remove programs
applet  under "add new programs"??

Also I do not see any settings being propagated in the admin templates areas.

Can anyone help with this?

Piet