[gptalk] Re: Problem with GPO Setting even after set to 'Not Configured'

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R Contr 72 CS/SCBAF" <Jamie.Nelson.ctr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:21:18 -0600

Then, as Darren suggested, you need to run a RSoP on that system/user
and ensure you're not getting it from somewhere else. Eliminate that
possibility first.

Also, are you sure GP is processing correctly on the system? When you
run your RSoP, check and see if any GP related events occurred.

Regards,
Jamie Nelson