[gptalk] Re: Problem with GPO Setting even after set to 'Not Configured'

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 09:09:02 -0800

Also, Are you sure that the setting has been removed from everywhere? If you
run GPMC Results Wizard against that computer and user, does it show that
setting anywhere?

If not, what you might also try is to set that settings as enabled and then
enter the default path that it *should* point to. That might force the
issue.