[gptalk] Problem in Group Policies

  • From: "Haritwal, Dhiraj" <Dhiraj.Haritwal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 23:53:24 +0530

Dear All,

I want to deploy Group policies on our Windows 2003 Domain so that I can
use Password Security feature. But If I will apply this on OU "Users" it
will applied for all users. I don't want to apply this policy on some
Users like administrator, someotheradmin ID's. Kindly tell me how I can
exclude some particular Users from this group policy.

Thanks for your support & have a nice day.

Thanks & Regards,

Dhiraj Haritwal

System Administrator

Sony India Pvt. Ltd.

A-31, Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate,

Mathura Road, New Delhi - 110 044

Tel. No. : 011-66006276

Fax No. : 011-26959141, 26959143

Cell No. : 9873585408

This email is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above and may contain information that is privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email or
telephone and destroy the original message. - This mail is sent via Sony Asia
Pacific Mail Gateway.