[gptalk] Re: Problem in Exchange Server 2000 OWA

  • From: "Omar Droubi" <omar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 07:52:03 -0800

What is CS?

And not to be a jerk- what does this have to do with Group Policy?

Now that I have gotten that out of the way:

What you really need to do is get your client or your company to pony up the
cash and upgrade to Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003. The IISADMPWD pages have
been completely revamped in W2k3 Sp1 and it works great. Furthermore, the
Exchange site is called http://servername/exchange and the password site is
http://servername/iisadmpwd. If when you created the virtual directory and
if you named it OWA- the code in the Exchange OWA pages is looking for a
virtual directory called IISADMPWD not OWA.

First I would recommend that you just create a new blank 1 page website on
the server and load the cert and check that you can get to that page with
HTTP:// or HTTPS:// once you get that working proceed to the IISADMPWD part.
With the password website you need to perform a few steps at the command
line as well to define in IIS if you will require SSL or whether it is
optional or not.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/277908

Omar

  _____