[gptalk] Problem in Exchange Server 2000 OWA

  • From: "Haritwal, Dhiraj" <Dhiraj.Haritwal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 15:36:25 +0530

Dear All,

I want to use Password change option in Exchange 2000 OWA. I am having
exchange 2000 Server installed on a windows 2000 server machine. For
that I had created one Virtual Directory in IIS called IISADMPWD &
changed the registry entry to enable password option in Exchange 2000
OWA. ((HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\services\MSExchangeWEB\OWA). I had
installed windows component CS on this server. I had created & installed
one certificate on Exchange server's default website also. But when I
trying to open http://ipaddress/owa , it's showing me an error http
error 403-forbidden. But when I remove the SSL certificate, I am able to
login into OWA. That means here is something wrong with SSL Certificate.
Earlier I had configured the same on Exchange 2003 OWA with Windows 2003
server & password change option in OWA was working. I think either I am
doing something wrong in CS creation in 2K Server or some problem in SSL
Certificate.

 Kindly tell me how to install & configure SSL Certificate in windows
2000 Server.

Thanks & Regards,

Dhiraj Haritwal

System Administrator

Sony India Pvt. Ltd.

A-31, Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate,

Mathura Road, New Delhi - 110 044

Tel. No. : 011-66006276

Fax No. : 011-26959141, 26959143

Cell No. : 9873585408

This email is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above and may contain information that is privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email or
telephone and destroy the original message. - This mail is sent via Sony Asia
Pacific Mail Gateway.