[gptalk] Re: Problem implementing a registry setting in ADM

  • From: "Victor W." <victor-w@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 22:32:59 +0200

Thanks, that did it.

I now changed the adm file a bit and now it looks like this, but it gives me
an error when I add it.

CLASS MACHINE
CATEGORY "Custom ADM Entries"
        POLICY "PST Restrictions"
        KEYNAME "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook"
                VALUENAME "DisablePST"
                VALUEON NUMERIC 1
                VALUEOFF NUMERIC 0

PART "Restricting the use of PST files" TEXT
                END PART

PART "I want to restrict PST files" DROPDOWNLIST

                        ITEMLIST
                        NAME "Yes" VALUE Numeric 1
VALUE NUMERIC 1 DEFAULT
                        NAME "No" VALUE Numeric 0
VALUE NUMERIC 0
                        END ITEMLIST
                END PART
        END POLICY
END CATEGORY

It gives me the error that line 21 has no value.

Anybody familiar with this?

Cheers,

Victor