[gptalk] Re: Previous Versions

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 07:09:38 -0700

Vista has Admin Template policies for controlling that feature because its
now standard in that version of the OS. I'm not sure that the EMC product's
implementation would respect those policies, but it might worth a try. Check
out PreviousVersions.ADMX on a Vista system for info on the reg values they
control-you would then have to convert those to a custom ADM to try in
XP/2003. Also, you might check with EMC to see if there is a way you can
hide those extensions through a custom ADM.