[gptalk] Preventing a particular web site from being launched

  • From: "Mesidor, Jean" <jean.mesidor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:12:22 -0500

All,

I have a kiosk machine that I have set up for the library that is being
used by some people outside of my organization and everything is working
fine. However, there is an intranet site that the library folks want to
prevent people from outside the organization from accessing. I was
thinking about using the host file on the machines to do it, but it does
not seem to be working. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Jean