[gptalk] Re: Preferences

  • From: "Alan & Margaret" <syspro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 23:16:44 +1100

Hi Ronnie,

I haven't used it extensively but found most of the failures where my fault,
such as adding printers that didn't have drivers or adding accounts with
invalid passwords. I found that by turning on group preference traces you
were able to see why they were not applying.

Not sure what you mean by "It looks like I am going to have to move the
preference to the actual OU were the GPO is selected for these to apply".
The preference exists in the GPO, so I don't understand how you can move it
to an OU.

Alan Cuthbertson

  _____