[gptalk] Preferences

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:28:00 -0000

Hi,

Just about to start a 200+ Vista roll out and I have been working on
getting the policies and preferences just right.

But over the last couple of days I have been tidying up shortcut
preferences, and decided to move them to the top level policy of all
users as not to double up as I using item level targeting and groups.

It looks like the preferences only apply sometimes...has anyone else
found this?

It looks like I am going to have to move the preference to the actual OU
were the GPO is selected for these to apply.

thanks
Ronnie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you have received this email in error, please advise by return email and delete
all copies of the message.