[gptalk] Power Management GPO 2003

  • From: Kenny Kant <kenny.kant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 00:39:08 -0500

Hello everyone, this is going to sound basic but is there a GPO that
would allow me to force power management settings, such as make my
clients change their profile's to "Always On" which would disable standy
by . ..etc? I have heard of a registry key to do this and I think that
this may be my first time to have to delve into creating my own custom
template.

questions:

- Does such a GPO exist?
- If not, am I correct on my next course of action and where is the best
place to start learning this process.

Thank you!

Kenny