[gptalk] Re: Policy maker Registry

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 17:26:04 -0500

Yep, otherwise your system has no idea how to interpret the settings
configured in the GPO. J

Jamie Nelson | Systems Engineer | Systems Support, Information
Technology | I N T E G R I S Health | Phone 405.552.0903 | Fax
405.553.5687 | http://www.integrisok.com <http://www.integrisok.com/>

The PolicyMaker registry CSE has to be installed on the client as well.