[gptalk] Re: Policy Maker

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 01:53:44 -0500

You might as well go ahead and deploy the GPP extensions and just
install a trial version of 2008 Server (in Virtual PC for that matter)
to create/edit the GPO...60 days should be plenty of time to get your
GPO the way you want it. :)

Jamie Nelson | Systems Engineer | Systems Support, Information
Technology | I N T E G R I S Health | Phone 405.552.0903 | Fax
405.553.5687 | http://www.integrisok.com