[gptalk] Re: Policy Loopback and Home Folder

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 06:42:11 -0800

If I understand your question, I’m curious why your users have a TS Home
directory path of %username%.<domain>. That usually only occurs if the same
username logs into a system with two different SIDs (i.e. a local account and
domain account named the same). In any case, that is not normal and that would
be the one I would focus on changing, since I don’t think you can force folder
redirection to use that different name—at least not that I know of.