[gptalk] Re: Perplexing Logon script issue

  • From: "Omar Droubi" <omar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 12:45:34 -0800

Why you figure this out how to remove the legacy entry:

Just create a new share on the same folder with the incorrectly type share
name so your users can connect to it by the old name.

 A single folder can be shared with multiple names.

Also- I have found instanced when a share is mapped and the share no longer
exists- it is difficult to remove- but if you recreate the share- just for
functionality purposes then the user deleting the share works much smoother.

Omar

  _____

From: gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  <mailto:gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto: