[gptalk] Re: Password policy Server 2003

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:43:13 -0700

When you say, "Disable it for the other one" Dave, are you asking whether
you should undo the settings or disable the whole GPO? Since Account Policy
settings can't really be "turned off" I would say that, unless it's the
Default Domain Policy you are overriding, I would just unlink the old
account policy settings GPO from the domain. Maybe I'm missing something?

Darren