[gptalk] Re: Password policy

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 09:38:20 -0500

See the following post I made a while back, regarding deployment of the
GPP CSE as well as a handful of useful links.

http://www.freelists.org/archives/gptalk/06-2008/msg00111.html

GPP will work fine on a Windows 2003 domain, provided you have at least
one Windows 2008 member server or Vista SP1 workstation to create/edit
policy on.

Regards,
Jamie