[gptalk] Re: PLS help with grouped policies for my audit!!!

  • From: "Billy B. Bilano" <mr.bill.bilano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:13:19 -0600

My name is Bill!

It is true that I have been helping folks out on mailing lists for quite some time indeed! I like to build up poinst with the other white-head hackers and IT geniuses out there so that when I am needing help I can take without worrying about giving!

(although I don't think the SSL virus was really that funny but i guess in retrospect it coulkd be now that it's been taken care of???)

This is a serous issue for me, tho... I need them policies! Can you send me yours? I promise to find and replace and nobody will know the better!!

Thanks for the reply dudey!

Mr. Billy B. Bilano, MSCE, CCNA, CISSP, and now QISP
Expert Sysadmin Since 2003!

Amen. The Andy Kaufman of I.T. message boards.

Google Andy's other postings. The SSL stuff was funny too.