[gptalk] Re: PLS help with grouped policies for my audit!!!

  • From: "Billy B. Bilano" <mr.bill.bilano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:13:19 -0600

Roland,

My name is Bill!

It is true that I have been helping folks out on mailing lists for quite some time indeed! I like to build up poinst with the other white-head hackers and IT geniuses out there so that when I am needing help I can take without worrying about giving!

(although I don't think the SSL virus was really that funny but i guess in retrospect it coulkd be now that it's been taken care of???)

This is a serous issue for me, tho... I need them policies! Can you send me yours? I promise to find and replace and nobody will know the better!!

Thanks for the reply dudey!

--
Mr. Billy B. Bilano, MSCE, CCNA, CISSP, and now QISP
<http://www.bilano.biz/>

MONTGOMERY, RONALD [AG/1000] wrote:
Amen. The Andy Kaufman of I.T. message boards.

Google Andy's other postings. The SSL stuff was funny too.