[gptalk] Re: Outlook Settings via GPO

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R Contr 72 CS/SCBAF" <Jamie.Nelson.ctr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 14:02:34 -0500

I don't think any RPC over HTTP settings are exposed through the
Microsoft ADMs. You would have to write a custom ADM file to set those
registry preferences.

If you want to auto configure the Outlook profile (at first run) to use
RPC/HTTP, use the Office Custom Installation Wizard and generate a .prf

Jamie R Nelson
Systems Engineer
Ingenium Corporation
405.739.2811 (DSN 339)