[gptalk] Open exe file with GPO

  • From: "Maurit Pereira Fagundes" <Maurit.Fagundes@xxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 17:23:49 -0200

Hello everybody!
I am developing a software that has a customized GPO and it creates a
local windows XP user too. So, everytime a user logs on using the
account created by my program, it copies the customized GPO to
C:\WINDOWS\system32\GroupPolicy and makes a backup of the original GPO.
Then i run the gpupdate command...
When i logon with another user, i copy the original GPO back to original
my problem is: i need to open an exe file right after the gpupdate
command is applied. Can someone recommend the right GPO to open a exe
thanks in advance!!