[gptalk] OneNote 2007, Publisher 2007 and Communicator 2007

  • From: jfvanmeter@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (gpotalk)
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 17:03:27 +0000

Hello everyone, does anyone know of a security checklist for  OneNote 2007,
Publisher 2007 and Communicator 2007?

 I've check the Microsofts Office 2007 Security Guide, the Microsoft Threat and
Countermeasure Guide and the NIST SCAP content for Office 2007. I'm currently
developing GPOs  using the NIST Office 2007 SCAP, the spreadsheet from
http://cce.mitre.org/lists/cce_list.html and the SSFL settings from the
Microsofts Office 2007 Security Guide.

This is working fine, until it came time to start working on OneNote, Publisher
and Communicator. If anyone knows of a security checklist for any of this
products that would be great.

Thanks --John van Meter

--
"When the legend becomes fact, print the legend."