[gptalk] Re: One Vista Client to admin all domain Vista GPO's ?

  • From: "Piet Slaghekke" <pslaghekke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 18:17:35 -0400

Hello everyone,

I am having some trouble with GPO being pushed out to my machines.

I am only seeing security settings being propagated to the local GPO on
my machines.

When I run mmc with the local computer policy object snap-in,  I can see
that the security settings are being propagated, but I cannot see
anything in the software folders even though I am pushing out software
at the user as well as the computer level. The software is showing up in
the add/remove programs applet  under "add new programs"??

Also I do not see any settings being propagated in the admin templates
areas.

Can anyone help with this?

Piet