[gptalk] Re: Ok having said I never ask for help, I have a O2K7 deployment problem

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 10:25:21 -0700

Craig-
Two issues here. The first, the Office deployment--what does GPMC Results
Wizard say if you run it against that computer?

With respect to rgprefresh failing, it requires remote WMI access both from
a network and permissions perspective. If it fails, it means something is
wrong with that access. If there is no firewall, my guess would be
sufficient permissions are not present or the machine's secure channel trust
with the domain is broken.